joey's weekly tangle challenge #65

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art! I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges. 
***

Welcome to week B of the
Alphabet Monotangle challenge!
 Today we're going to do a

 Bunzo Monotangle

Each week I will choose a tangle beginning with a letter of the alphabet.
but to find out which tangle . . . you have to come back each Monday!
 Need a reminder?
Subscribe to madebyjoey using any of the methods on the left sidebar 
or follow me on Pinterest.
 
Have a wonderful week!
~ joey ~
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. A great tangle to learn, it looks so impressive and yet the individual strokes are simple. I look forward to seeing others Monotangle take on Bunzo.

    I am sorry I have been unable to put your button on my site Joey. I am afraid copying and paste didn't work, but I do link to this site each post anyway. Thanks for running the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will forgive two tiles, and two comments come to that. I had a sudden idea and I was so enjoying your mono tangle choice this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that you were inspired by my challenge! Please enter as often as you wish! :o)
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  3. this was a fun challenge. I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about this Alphabet Monotangle challange! I'm using tiny Bijou tiles to do it. I hope that once we get through the alphabet, you start at "A" again and keep it going until we run out of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that there's a little preview of all the tiles that have been submitted for the challenge. I think it gives a good overview of what other people have done for the challenge so that you can draw inspiration from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this challenge (a fun one!) this week so combined A and B on first tile - hope that's OK. I also like the little thumbnail that one can post (as mentioned by Stephanie). I have more thoughts on blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenges. I am new to Zentangles and this is a great challenge for learning new designs. I still need to go back and do #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have come to right place! There are some wonderful people that come here to tangle and very supportive too!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~