weekly tangle challenges

I'm not sure what I was thinking!  We had a really busy week so attempting to complete two challenges in 7 days was honestly a bit silly of me!
I didn't finish my piece in time for Adele's challenge but at least I managed to post my own challenge before I put up the next one!


Here is what I drew for the "It's a string thing" challenge.  The challenge was to use String 044 and the tangles Neuron, Navaho, N'Zeppel and Nipa.


And here is my challenge #12 - "EZ as Pie".  I have used the tangles Embellish, Exis, Eylet & Ribbon, and Zazzy.
The pie became blueberry when I decided on blue for the filling.  I got a crazy good deal on a complete set of Prismacolor pencils and have been having lots of fun trying out all of the new shades!  You can't really tell from the photo but the spoon is silver metallic!  Too cool!

I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge that will be lots of fun!
See you then,
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~