share your alphabet challenges

Thanks so much to those of you
that have participated in the weekly
Finish my Tile Alphabet challenges!

I wanted to have a special post
for those of you who have completed all of the letters 
to share photos of your completed set.

Note to the rest of us:
the link up will not close so when you do finish off those last tiles,
please return here and share them with us!

Starting next Monday we are all in for a treat
with the first of six guest blogger/challengers
that I have arranged to challenge us.
I look forward to switching sides for a bit
while I recharge and gather my ideas
for the next round of challenges for you.

Lots of fun coming up,
thanks to all of you who make it so enjoyable!
~ joey ~


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! We have reached the last Letter Z. Thank you very much for this interesting challenge. I had a lot of fun and I learned many new tanglepatterns. I am already looking forward to your new Challenges with equally exciting interesting ideas. Thank you very much for your commitment. Greetings from Germany, Margarete

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~