joey's weekly tangle challenge #171



Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:  
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see all of my past challenges.


* * *
Wow I can't believe that we are at the end of the
finish my tile alphabet series!?
  If you now have a complete set of tiles from A to Z
CONGRATULATIONS
that's quite an accomplishment!

Tomorrow there will be a special post
for everyone to share pics of their alphabet collection.
(like the weekly challenges, the post will have no closing date)

I hope that you will share your photos and share your ideas
about what you plan to do with your collection.
 


Here is the last tile for you to finish,
I have started with the tangle


. . . partly because it's a fun pattern and partly
because that's sort of how I feel
after coming up with 171 challenges!

SO. . . .

I will be taking the next 6 weeks off to recharge,
gather up some new ideas
and enjoy the summer season that took so long to arrive!

But don't worry
I HAVE LINED UP 6 WONDERFUL AND EAGER
GUEST BLOGGERS TO CHALLENGE YOU!

I am honoured
to have these extremely creative women here
and I know that you will enjoy
the challenges that they have worked on for you.

Have a wonderful start to your summer,
I will be participating in the challenges
so we'll still be in touch.

Take care everyone!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Joey, thank you for 171 great challenges. I really think that I have done all of them. I know for a fact that, altho I have no way to post them, I have done all of the alphabet tiles. You've done a great job, and you certainly have earned the next six weeks off. So, I hope you have a great time, get some rest, and enjoy every minute of your vacation!!

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did it!!!!!!!(should be 26 exclamation points here real!)

    We made it to Z even Joyce whose tiles we unfortunately can't see. I think we are all doing our happy dance even if we are sitting in our chairs. I've still got my lower case z to do but I'll get to it this week. Thank you, thank you Joey for giving us all the incentive to get it done! Fist bump everyone 🙋👏 and a round of applause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for providing us with such nice challenges every week, Joey! I'm always looking forward in participating whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~