joey's weekly tangle challenge #167


Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:  
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
Welcome back!
We are up to the letter V today.

I'm sure those of you who know my last name
expected me to choose the


tangle.
(my last name is van Oort)



But I really do love this tangle,
it has so many possibilities for variations
and I've had fun using colour with this tangle as well.
I hope that you enjoy it too!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. This really does look like a fun tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 4 more to go you really go fast on the back half don't you, still seems like we just started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Joey, I enjoy your challenges with the alphabet. Every time I learn new patterns. It ist very interesting. Best wishes from Germany, Margarete

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~