joey's weekly tangle challenge #166

 
Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:  
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
It's the letter U today for the
finish my tile alphabet challenge!


Starting with the tangle


you can finish the tile as you like!

( read how the creator of this tangle - Debra Castaldi 
healed through tangling )

I hope that you enjoy this week's challenge,
~ joey ~ 

* Special post tomorrow! *
Please stop in tomorrow for some additional
creative inspiration that I know you will love!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. With today being Victoria Day I wasn't sure if you'd get the challenge up and it was nice to have a holiday to just relax Tangle and read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. As I continue with these challenges I inevitably have some sort of "line" pattern. I must really like those!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~