m challenge

I completed my m challenge last night so I am posting it right away.  Still playing catch up with the other challenges and I have a swap to complete as well!  
How did I get so far behind?

I am completing this series in watercolour and have added the following tangles:
Maelstrom
Meringue
and Msst

Watercolour pencils,
Copic Multiliner SP 0.2

Today is raining so I hope to have some more time to catch up on challenges!
~ joey ~
PS.  We just bought new lamps so I tried photographing this under the bright LED light but sadly it turned the background pink.
Photography is so hard during the winter!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tile, Joey! Your watercolour makes your tangles pop up even more. Great choice of patterns as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Joey, that's a great tile. The only pink I see is in MI2. The background is a light blue in my eyes.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Msst at the top, there are so many neat M patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I love the coloring;-)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~