joey's weekly tangle challenge #147

Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.


* * *

Time for another weekly challenge!
We will be completing a series of
alphabet ZIA strings
over the next 25 weeks.

Here is your string for today . . .

 (I apologize for the dark photo!)
 
. . . and we will be starting with the tangle
Finish the tile any way you like
and for those of you interested,
some of us will be using
colour in this series
to brighten up the grey winter days!

Enjoy!  I look forward to seeing your tiles!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, tough one, Joey! This is gonna keep me busy for a long time, lol. Thank you for this one, it's really gonna take me out of my comfort zone, and that's a good thing!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided to do Capitols in one book and small letters in another so it took me longer this week. Now I have to make a small A above the small B too. Lots of fun Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's another monotangle. I finished it earlier, but didn't get a chance to post it till now.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~