joey #109 and diva #264 challenges



I completed two challenges this week. 

The Diva asked us to tangle a spiral so I took two pencils, held them together, and spiraled down the page.  It didn't produce an accurate ribbon, but it reminded me of when I was a kid and made double lines with my crayons!

I have used a bunch of random patterns, some are "tangles" others aren't so I won't identify each one.


The next challenge is my Roman Numeral IX string using the tangles Demi, Gingham, Betweed, Ragz, Mei, Mooka and Zinger.

I like how this one turned out.  I find Zinger tough so that was one reason that I included it in the challenge.  I had the most fun with Mei, which surprised me because the first time I used it my curls were lopsided and it looked kinda funny.  Ragz was fun to try and bend around the corners too, could work on that some more.

Hope you had some fun doing challenges this week?!
~ joey ~

5 comments:

  1. I like both tiles, but my favorit is the spiral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both tiles, but my favorit is the spiral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! I love that spiral, especially the detail of the faint aura along one side. I'm gonna steal that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are lovely! Especially I like your wonderful spiral. So many details!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~