inside my sketchbook...

I am using my Friday inside my sketch book posts as motivation
to keep my drawing mojo going!
Here is what I found in my sketchbook this week...

...more drawings from Pinterest that have inspired me.

 Does anyone know if this pattern is a tangle?
It's so calming, I loved drawing it!

 (a pile of ladybugs)
I spent years making and selling ladybugs from all kinds of materials,
I was known to my customers as the ladybug lady.

I appear to be drawn to cute cartoon baby animals at the moment!?
(giraffe with balloons)

If you have some drawings or challenges to share, please do!
~ joey ~


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. that tangle is called printemps. it's one the original ones developed by rick and maria of zentangle HQ. it can be drawn in several ways, but that is what it is and it is wonderfully relaxing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! Thanks Alice! A quick flip in my One Zentangle a Day book and there is was! I think I'll go through that book again, such a great way to learn (or review) the whole Zentangle experience.

      Delete
  2. I love your positive negative leaf ZIA, you have drawn the Printemps so well, I struggle to keep the spirals even. Your little cute animals are so.......cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~