inside my sketchbook

Hello!
Welcome to the
Inside my sketchbook Link Up!
When: every Friday
What: a place to share your drawings
Why: to inspire, get feedback or just because
How: Link up blogposts/photos with the Mr. Linky box below.
Artwork from other blog challenges is always welcome here! 
 ***
 Sorry, there's nothin' in my sketch book to share this week! :o(
I have been getting out for my morning walks though
and discovered that a neighbour is selling these giant Adirondack chairs!
Too fun!

Enjoy the weekend!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joey, I have just come across your fabulous work and I hope to be joining in lots more. This is my first sketch work that I have shared but good fun. Thank you for the challenge.

    Happy New Year to you and your family..

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~