joey #56 and diva #213

After a week of producing nothing creative, I forced myself this morning to do some challenges.
The result:  not good, and then I remembered why I should never try and force creativity . . .
it just doesn't work.

For the Diva challenge we had to trace a household item so I began by tracing a playing card.  (highly imaginative right?!)
Looking at it I thought it looked like a basket so then I decided to combine it with my challenge of tangling a flower box or baskit of bluebonnets.
Uh huh . . . this is what I ended up with.


The only cool thing about this was discovering that Charteuse and Light Aqua Prismacolor pencils look really nice together.
I will use them together from now on when I'm going for a fresh spring look.
Better luck next time,
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. Joey, it IS hard when we want to be creative on demand!! Your tile is lovely and the color makes things sparkle!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/04/my-joeys-flower-box-of-bluebonnets-challenge-entry/
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/04/my-diva-traced-object-string-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~