joey's weekly tangle challenge #42

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. 
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!

I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  

Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges. 
* * *


Welcome to the first challenge of 2015!
I hope that you all had a restful holiday
and that you found some time to be creative!

The first challenge of the year is also my wish for the days ahead.
I hope that you are all

Lucky in '15!

 Click on the links to see String 15 and the tangle Lucky
to understand the instructions.
 For tangle patterns visit tanglepatterns.com
I hope that you find it challenging!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. Did y'all know that tanglepatterns.com has a linky on each of the string pages?
    http://tanglepatterns.com/2012/08/tanglepatterns-string-015.html
    You have to scroll down a ways (and it does take a bit of time to download), but you can add a link to your string 15 tile there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joey for the challenge. I am new at tangling & your challenge was such a fun way for me to learn Lucky. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Lucky New Year everyone. I really had fun with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why, but I can't get my link to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Audrie!
      How exciting to have a new "style" for the New Year. I tend to get into creative ruts so perhaps I should try something new too?!
      With the link up, after you enter your info if you don't see your thumbnail right away, press the refresh button on your toolbar and you will likely see it then. I'm not sure why there is a delay but this always works for me.
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
    2. It turns out that the link was wrong. I've corrected it, but how do I remove the wrong one?

      Delete
  5. No problem! I did it for you from "behind the scenes".
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so I FINALLY found my way here. I'm not sure how I never made it before! :) I'm going to start trying to participate regularly, so I'll be linking over here from my site as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely challenge - thank you so very much!!!
    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/my-joeys-lucky-in-15-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~