#43: tangling 4 tiles

I am so glad that you all had fun with this challenge!
I too enjoyed it and am eager to share my simple design.

This is my "tile" using Mooka and a little Shattuck in the corners.

Anyways, I too only wanted to draw one tile (no one cheated!) and was so happy to learn from Tanglicious Connections that I can use Microsoft Powerpoint to duplicate and flip images around and save them as a .jpg file!  Cool!  I thought I was going to have to flip it in MS Word, print it out, then scan it again, which I figured would look so messy by the end.
I should get some good editing software, any suggestions?

Ok, sorry, enough blabbing...
Here are my "4 tiles" combinations:


The corners didn't line up very well and I didn't colour them in, which was hard for me as I really wanted to throw some bright rainbow colours in there, but I do like them in black and white too.

Thank you again for all of your enthusiastic comments and emails!
I love it when I come up with an idea that really gets your creativity flowing.
I hope you will join us next week!
~ joey ~

5 comments:

  1. Very nice, Joey. I like the different combinations and looks. It's alright that the corners don't match, my bathroom tiles don't either ;) and it's good to know none of us cheated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tiles,Joey. The first one is my favorite but the others are great, too.

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty..I love Mooka .. It looks fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for mentioning us :) I like using powerpoint as its quick & simple for me to use than photoshop as I am not very used to using photoshop :)

      Delete
  4. This is quite fun!! :)
    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/joeys-tile-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~