joey's weekly tangle challenge #22


 This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.

Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!
  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!

Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.   

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

* * * 
Well Week #22, what shall we draw?
 
How about we tangle two of something?

Some examples might be:
 a string that creates two shapes (like string #110) or
a mirror image tangle (oh that sounds fun!)
or using tangles that have only two strokes?!

Include the guidelines that you chose to follow in the comments.
For pattern ideas visit tanglepatterns.com

I'm trying to keep up with a very long "to do list" right now so I haven't be able to find much time for tangling but I do enjoy putting out the challenges and seeing what you are drawing!
Keep linking up my friends!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge, Joey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your tangle is beautiful and I think on a subconscious level has started me thinking about autumn - my favourite season! Thanks for joining in each week Lori!

      Delete
  2. I just found your website yesterday and I already enjoyed this challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found us! I must try Hurry, it looks like a very meditative tangle.
      Hope you will be back next week!

      Delete
  3. Challenge accepted! (This is my very first challenge--butterflies are fluttering in my stomach!)
    Thank you for a simple one to get me to dive in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to worry about butterflies, your work is beautiful! I hope that you will return each week to share your artwork, I'd love to see more!

      Delete
  4. Instead of tangling 2 of something, I tangled 1 and 2 halves. Thanks for the challenges. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome mirror image Audrie! Your artwork is fantastic and I love the rotating cube on your blog!

      Delete
  5. Colette,
    I'd call your technique a reverse mirror image! I bet it called for some careful thinking, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece Kristin!
    I love how it blends together in a Escher way. I love his style!
    So nice to have you and Emilia participate each week! She must be back in school now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sal,
    You have aced the symmetry! I love things symmetrical but the fish shape would be really tricky to maintain, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic mirror image Kia and I really like Well, I must give it a try! Thanks for sharing your work each week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ilse,
    Thanks for joining us! Your challenge is gorgeous, you have a really fun style of art and I love love love the rooster on your header! I hope you will be able to participate often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to wrap my brain around the "two" theme, until I spotted String 104. It looks just like a two-piece bathing suit! I used Popsicles, Ragz, Crescent Moon and Pillows. Fun!

      Delete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~