joey's weekly tangle challenge #9 - queen's crown


I managed to complete my challenge on time this week and a colourful one it is!
The Queen's Crown is a simple tangle and works with all kinds of patterns.  I love how it's been used in the other participant's artwork.
I hope to now find some time to complete some of the other hosted challenges that I haven't yet participated in.  I'm in awe of those who manage to complete all of the weekly challenges!  The garden has been calling me lately which has been eating into my drawing time.
Have a great week!
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your weekly challenge Joey. Love your own expression of Queen's crown.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~