a thank you


Today I would like to take a moment to thank two very lovely ladies for their generosity and kindness.


One of the blogs that I get a great deal of enjoyment visiting is This Cosy LifeJulie is one of the most amazing knitters that I have ever seen.  She runs an etsy shop and sells her knits and her patterns (if only I could knit, aren't the fairies above adorable?!)  Last month I entered her Meltdown Monday giveaway on her blog and lo and behold my name was chosen!  Wahoo!


And last week we found a mermaid in our mailbox!  Isn't she fantastic?!!  We could hardly believe it when we received an email saying that we had won this adorable mermaid! (and her tail is so super soft, you just can't stop touching it)

Melissa is the extremely talented creator that makes these wonderful dolls as well as wood burned peg gnomes and sells them in her etsy shopShe also has a blog called Wild Faerie Caps. Please check out a short interview with Melissa that tells a bit more about her and her future crafty plans!


Yes, our new little mermaid is already making friends here!
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity Melissa and Julie, it's been a pleasure corresponding with both of you and know that we absolutely love the newest addition to our family!
xoxo
~ joey ~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're very, very welcome Joey! So glad to see she's already made a friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this post made me smile. Thank you. (:

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~